Extend Visitor Visa


Extend Visitor Visa

The documents that required to enter Canada as a visitor are one of these documents :

  • a visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa)

  • an electronic travel authorization (eTA)

  • a valid passport or travel document

If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a visitor (stay in Canada longer), you need to apply for a visitor record. A visitor record is not a visa.

A visitor record

  • is a document that gives you status as a visitor in Canada and allows you to stay longer

  • includes a new expiry date

    • that’s the new date that you must leave Canada by

Please Contact us​ for more information.

Contact form

Please message us if you have any questions. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Have any questions?

Find out your immigration options

Book an Appointment

KPIS Immigration Services

Related Services