Get a Student Permit


Get a Student Permit

The study permit is an authorization given by the Government of Canada that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada for a specific period of time.

In order to qualify to apply for Study permit you must:

  1. Hold a Letter of Acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution or college.

  2. Show poof that you have enough money to cover the main year of educational cost, plus the everyday costs (housing, transportation, etc.).

  3. Valid Passport.

  4. Letter of Explanation.

  5. A certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ)- if you are planning to study in Quebec.

  6. obey the law, have no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.

  7. Be in good health. You may need to complete a medical exam.

  8. Convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your studies.

There might be more documents required, depends the country of citizenship or the country of residence of the applicant.

Please Contact us​ for more information.

Contact form

Please message us if you have any questions. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Have any questions?

Find out your immigration options

Book an Appointment

KPIS Immigration Services

Related Services