Super Visa

The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa (Super Visa) is a temporary resident permit that allows parents and grandparents to stay for up to 2 years every time they visit Canada. The Super Visa is valid for up to 10 years. ​ A regular multiple-entry visa is also valid for up to 10 years, but only […]

Visit for Business

Business Visitors are people who: ​ Stay in Canada for a few days or a few weeks, but are able to stay up to 6 months, They do not intent to enter the Canadian labour marker, the main place of business, and source of income and profits, is outside Canada, ​Business visitors, like any other […]

Extend Visitor Visa

The documents that required to enter Canada as a visitor are one of these documents : a visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) an electronic travel authorization (eTA) a valid passport or travel document If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a visitor (stay in Canada longer), you need to […]

Get a Temporary Resident Visa

Visitors are persons who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada, and are legally authorized to enter Canada to: • visit Canada on holiday (vacation),• visit family,• conduct business, etc.   You may need a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization. The entry document you need depends on:   the type of […]